Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 3

100% on plan day three with medifast meal replacements. I wanted to stop after work at Starbucks. I asked myself why? Was I hungry? No. Then what? Often I'm unprepared and work longer than lunch so I am very hungry when I get off work. I had my mr's with me today though. So if I was hungry I could grab one of those. Not hungry. Why then? It had become a transitional habit. A way to let go of work and transition over to being a mom again. I don't know if most people need that. With my parts I think it's healthy to acknowledge I'm about to use different skill sets and parts for the next part of my day. It was enlightening. I went to the bank today so,had something before going to get Jilly. I can't go to the bank every day :) so I will need to brainstorm with Diane tomorrow on some quick things I can do after work before picking up Jilly.
I am really praying she gets in to quest. I think she needs more friends, and it would give me a couple of hours after work before picking her up. Also I feel guilty right now like I'm burdening Cheryl and Josh. I need to look into some other options for the summer. Maybe hire someone to watch her 2 days a week? Then she could be at Cheryl's one day and Sarah's one day. Gotta look into some options. I wish Aleshia wanted more hours at work and would work one day all day. That would be perfect. Or even if we both worked one full day and only worked 3 days a week. That would be great. Maybe every other week we could do something like that even. I'm feeling guilty right now that my parenting is mostly on Cheryl and Josh. I worry they are burned out but they say its not. I'm a better mom when I work. I have to get outside of my head. Its good for me especially days like today when I just don't want to do anything. I worked and then Jilly and I got plants for two of our pots outside. The garden is starting to come together nice and fun this year. I think just doing $50 a paycheck will keep me reigned in :) but still get stuff done out in the garden.
I got distracted there...I crashed around 4 until 8. I know I have no energy on day 3 so not too surprised. I should get most back tomorrow and then have great energy by day 5 because I will be in fat burn. I haven't been tempted to go off plan which is good. I just tell myself one moment at a time. I will do today. Stay present in today. I didn't walk today but did do my core training to get my diastis recti fixed (muscles in my stomach are separated) I don't know how long it will be before they heal up but I'm glad to know what the issue is and that I can be working on it.
My black work pants fit again today hallelujah! I was getting frustrated my pants were getting tight again. Now I can get back to fitting in them and then dropping them :)
One day at a time though.
I got in my water and my food. Nothing off plan.
Taking the lactaid once a day seems to help even though I'm off milk...something in the mrs I guess. I add a little yogurt with live cultures about 2 tbs a day to one of my meals. I think my guts are healing :)
Normal poop today woohoo! At least this afternoon. So that's a good thing.
I'm proud of myself. 72 hours :) if I can do 72 what's 24 more?

No comments:

Post a Comment