Saturday, April 20, 2013

Master Plan

Well I'm parasite free. And today went back on the meal replacements through Take Shape For Life hereafter TSFL. Day one 100% on plan.
We grilled i did lean turkey kielbasa. In lettuce wraps and when Korey and Jilly did s'mores i grilled sweet peppers with a tiny bit of feta goat cheese in them. Delicious! I don't think i will go back to s'mores. This was way better! Jilly melted chocolate in a grilled sweet pepper it smelt fabulous but i didn't cheat! I think that would be a win over a s'more any day though!
Liquid bowels though (yuck!) but i will puck up some lactaid pills and get on the probiotic. Im supposed to be doing live probiotics to heal my guts still. I did have a Tbsp of live greek yogurt with my brownie (yup thats on plan!) and my stomach seems to have settled.
Now master plan...having rules I made that I follow. I got my water in today, ate on plan, and I am journaling here about today. I walked my 7 min. And did sone yoga to help my butt release its knots!
Ive set my first goal to lose 5 pounds. And when i do, these awesome shoes are mine :). Very exciting! Then i can set my next goal :)
Today is a success. Ive started collecting inspiring images for my inspiration wall.
Im in bed long before 11 just not asleep yet. But thats ok I'm4 getting up at 7:30 anyway :).
Got to plan a perfect outfit for those awesome shoes!




No comments:

Post a Comment