Sunday, September 9, 2012

New part of the journey

When in the process of a journey it's not really a new beginning but sometimes it's time to re-evaluate where I'm starting from today. This past week my health coach recommended that I re-do the beginning chapters of my workbook . I embraced the process and started my inspiration wall for the 3rd time in my journey. I accomplished much of what was on my wall before. Instead of an5k I did a half marathon. This month I will be doing 2 5ks for me it's about doing and pushing myself to finish not about racing or a certain time. I have interesting challenges in my weightless journey. Having parts and being DID makes it more challenging, but not impossible. My journey might be slower because of this but it's my journey to complete and whole health. So here is the beginning of my new inspiration wall...and I've already done the zip line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment