Friday, November 4, 2011

Danger Zone

I'm in the danger zone. I know this. I've known it for a while. Sister Cindy has been motivating and encouraging, and I've signed up to do "Take Shape For Life" with her as my health coach. The program utilizes Medifast. I'm ready to make some serious changes. I truly do plan to be at my goal weight of 135 by my birthday in May. 135 at 35! wohoo!!
I'm ready for the life changes I need to get back to a healthy weight. The part I am most excited about is that I will be doing 6 meals. (no not because I get to eat 6 times...) I actually forget to eat. Getting myself in a routine and building a habit of eating 6 small meals throughout the day is going to be really key for me. So is regular checking in with Cindy, and with myself. Support, critical. That is why this blog will be more important to me than ever. Every week on Friday night I will post my new pictures for the week. I'll be checking in with Cindy on Saturday mornings with my weight and measurements.
I have to admit I am nervous about starting a true "diet"
I've never bought food/products from a diet company. So it is venturing into the unknown. All I have done before is tracking and watching what I eat, which has worked before. I was looking at photos of the last time I regularly took photos of myself for weight loss, the year Min-Ji lived here. I was so skinny! I forgot I had gotten that skinny. Well this time I am going to get to that point and then keep going to my goal.
135 @35!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment